We offer you the best chance to make it to Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar with our special wellness factor; hence making this the best Everest Base Camp trek available! Book online.
Trekking holiday for the whole family
On this carefully designed trekking holiday, you can experience the beauty and rich history of the Everest region on a six-day trek. A short flight takes you to Lukla and the start of your trek in the Everest valley. Setting off on the trek, you will soon be immersed in one of the world’s most magnificent mountain landscapes.
Staying in locally run tea-houses along the way, you walk to the Sherpa ‘capital’ of Namche Bazaar. There’s time for acclimatization with a rest day before continuing to the celebrated monastery of Thyangboche, for incredible views of Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and, of course, Everest!
Day 01: Arrive in Nepal’s capital, Kathmandu. Briefing for the trek and transfer to Mulkot.
Day 02: Kathmandu
Day 03: Scenic flight to Lukla
Day 04 to 8: Everest Trek
Day 09: to 10: Return to Kathmandu
Day 11: Flight home
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- All transportation
- Complimentary T-shirt
- 1 assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Food for porters & crew members (we are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility)
- All permits
- All meals on the trek (best trekking meals in the whole of the Himalaya)
- Hotel/lodges on twin sharing basis
- Responsible Adventures’ expert trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- Suitable clothing for porters and crew
- Insurance for crew and porters
- Twin sharing room on the trek
- Domestic airfare
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips (suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader’s tips at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir, etc.
Am I too young or old?
Most of our clients, from 3 years old to some in their 70s have done and completed their treks with almost no exercise or training.
Do you offer hotel/airport pick-up?
We offer hotel and airport pick-up. As you continue with your booking there will be an option to input flight details or hotel name.
Do I need a Visa?
A visa for Nepal can be acquired on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and at border entry points in Kakadvitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Gaddachowki on the Nepal-India border and Kerung on the Nepal-China border.
Outside of Nepal, A visa can also be obtained at the nearest Nepal Embassy or Diplomatic Mission.
For more information go to the Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu.
What should I bring on a Trek?
Being properly equipped is one of the keys to a successful trek. For information to help you select the best type of clothing and equipment for your trip, please see our Clothing and Equipment Guide.
Also, see our Links page for details of specialist retailers who will be able to offer further advice and assistance with purchasing new clothing or equipment.