This trek compacts the thrills of the circuit trek into a manageable 12 days for visitors who are short on time. This is known as one of the world’s most diverse and scenic treks.
Luxury Family walking tour of Nepal
- Per Person
Two weeks of luxury Family walking tour Nepal.
This 15-day long tour is a perfect combination of visiting World heritage sites in Kathmandu, some scenic drives in Nepal’s countryside, visiting Chitwan National park, a historic village of Bandipur, and sometime in Pokhara – the adventure capital of Nepal. The tour package is designed with walking tours that involve walking through some historic, jungle safari and scenic places. All walks are optional, so if your family wants to chill out – you can do so!
Day 01: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Day 02: IN KATHMANDU
Day 03: DRIVE KATHMANDU – NAGARKOT
Day 04: IN NAGARKOT
Day 05: DRIVE NAGARKOT – CHITWAN
Day 06: IN CHITWAN
Day 07: IN CHITWAN
Day 08: DRIVE CHITWAN – BANDIPUR
Day 09: IN BANDIPUR
Day 10: DRIVE BANDIPUR – GORKHA – POKHARA
Day 11: IN POKHARA
Day 12: IN POKHARA
Day 13: FLY POKHARA TO KATHMANDU
Day 14: IN KATHMANDU
Day 15: DEPART KATHMANDU
- A family-owned Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on a bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing basis
- A family-owned Boutique hotel in Pokhara on a bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing basis
- Deluxe Resorts in other destinations
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures’ Expert Trek leader or hire Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- All permits
- Two nights in Chitwan with game viewing
- All meals on trek, rafting trip, and in Chitwan.
- Domestic airfare.
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenirs, etc.