Gentle walk in Bhutan combined with some well-planned sightseeing is what you are looking for, then this is it.
If there is a Shangri-La, then it is here, in the Himalayas’ lap, inhabited by the happiest people on earth. The tiny Kingdom of Bhutan is a magical land of mysticism and mystery. Bhutan certainly lives up to its reputation for blending modernity and tradition seamlessly in a country that believes in low volume and high impact tourism. There is much to see, do, and learn here — from the giant phalluses painted on every door to the colorful locals clad in traditional threads, from outrageous archery competitions to spectacular dance festivals, from snow-capped stunning Buddhist gompas to vibrant towns, and from the snow-capped Himalayas to the burgeoning virgin forests, Bhutan captivates and enchants its visitors.
“Whenever anyone asks me what Bhutan is like, I find the best way to describe it is like Narnia: it is so remote and unlike anywhere else on Earth that I’ve visited. And then I implore them to visit before it is too late before it all inevitably changes.”
– Margot Ragette, wildlife photographer
- Trekking is a wellness activity involving detoxifying through perspiration, calming of the mind, and eating healthy.
- Our trekking chefs use superfood ingredients to give our trekkers the much-needed nourishment after a rigorous day of hiking.
- Our wellness meals help to strengthen the immune system.
- We pride in the fact that we provide the healthiest and most variety of food on our trekking vacations in the Himalayas.
CHOOSE YOUR TOUR
This trip includes sightseeing and exploring several unique Bhutanese monasteries, forts, and a lovely three-day trek through the mountains from Bumthang Valley to the Paro Valley.