If you want to have a luxury trek customized and made just for you, we will happily do that. We will have to start by getting some information from you, such as:
1. What type of experiences are you looking for?
2. What level of comfort are you looking for: mid-range or luxury?
3. How involved would you like your guides to be?
4. Would you be interested in going off-piste in exploring some of the beautiful lesser-known sites?
5. Are there any other interests you have that we can accommodate?
While we have fixed tours and treks, there is plenty of scopes for you to change things up. Already been to Poon Hill, but want to do Annapurna Base Camp with a bit of a detour? We can cater to that. Just let us know, and we can talk through the details. We have many different themes we can follow, too, such as:
- ‘Out of the box’ experiences
- Wellness trekking.
- Historical treks, with ancient monasteries and beautiful architecture.
- Meditation, yoga treks, and retreats
- Spiritual tours
- Remote Mountain trekking
- Epic journeys in Nepal
- VIP Private tours or trekking
Not only do we cater to trekkers and hiking enthusiasts, but we have also organized trips for golf, cricket, and tennis and are keen to help where we can. If you have any crazy ideas for setting world records at high altitudes, we are more than happy to help too. In fact, Raj Tamang, our chief experience officer, has set a world record for golf tee-offs from above 5000 meters in altitude.
First of all, we need to hear from you so that we can design your adventure. Please write to us today to start planning your tailor-made travel in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, Bhutan, India, and Tibet.