TAILOR MADE TREKKING EXPERIENCES IN THE HIMALAYAS OF NEPAL, BHUTAN, INDIA AND TIBET
If you want to have a luxury trek customized and made just for you, we will happily do that. However, we will have to start by getting some information from you, such as:
1. What type of experiences are you looking for?
i) Luxury Honeymoon?
ii) Chartered Private Jet and helicopter tours in the Himalayas?
iii) Out-of-this-world experiences?
2. What comfort level are you looking for: mid-range, luxury or Ultra luxury?
3. How involved would you like your guides to be? We have VIP guides.
4. Would you be interested in going off-piste to explore some of the beautiful lesser-known sites?
5. Are there any other interests you have that we can accommodate?
While we have fixed tours and treks, there is plenty of scopes for you to change things up. Already been to Poon Hill, but want to do Annapurna Base Camp with a bit of a detour? We can cater to that. Just let us know, and we can talk through the details. We have many different themes we can follow, too, such as:
- ‘Out-of-the-box’ experiences
- Wellness trekking.
- Historical treks with ancient monasteries and beautiful architecture.
- Meditation, yoga treks, and retreats
- Spiritual tours
- Remote Mountain trekking
- Epic journeys in Nepal
- VIP Private tours or trekking
Not only do we cater to trekkers and hiking enthusiasts, but we have also organized golf, cricket, and tennis trips and are keen to help wherever possible. If you have any crazy ideas for setting world records at high altitudes, we are more than happy to help. Raj Tamang, our chief artisan of boutique experiences, has set a world record for golf tee-offs from above 5000 meters in altitude.
If you’re not into trekking but enjoy the sites and serenity of the mountains, we can organize paragliding, helicopter tours, and plenty of other not-so-strenuous pursuits!
First of all, we need to hear from you so that we can design your adventure. So please write to us today to start planning your tailor-made travel in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, Bhutan, India, and Tibet.