Join Responsible Adventures on one of the world’s most scenic and diverse treks. The complete circuit of Annapurna is an estimated 300km, with different scenery daily.
Nepal Tour Package
- Per Person
Nepal Tour Package of 11 nights and 12 days.
This tour is an excellent introduction to Nepal’s grand landscape, rich history, culture, traditions, and the world’s highest mountain chain. It has been designed to cover a diverse range of activities.
Day 01: Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu
Day 03: Nagarkot
Day 04: Nagarkot
Day 05: Kathmandu
Day 06: Drive to Kurintar
Day 07: Chitwan
Day 08: Chitwan
Day 09: Pokhara
Day 10: Pokhara
Day 11: Kathmandu
Day 12: Kathmandu
- A family-owned Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on a bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing basis
- A family-owned Boutique hotel in Pokhara on a bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing basis
- Deluxe Resorts in other destinations
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures’ Expert Trek leader or hire Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- All permits
- Two nights in Chitwan with game viewing
- All meals and activities in Chitwan.
- Domestic airfare.
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
A Responsible promise
Despite the exceptional circumstances in which we find ourselves at the moment, we don’t want you to give up your holiday – and we want you to be able to book your trip without any worries.
To provide you with additional security for your booking, we have introduced a new rebooking and cancellation policy so that you can easily rebook or cancel your trip free of charge if the worst comes to the worst.
Free Cancellation With the Responsible Promise 100% Money-Back Guarantee
For new bookings made between 10th May 2021 and 31st December 2021, you may cancel your complete package (activities, hotels, tours, excl. flight) free of charge up to 30 days before your departure and get 100% of your money back. To stay flexible, we recommend that you choose a flexible fare when booking your flight.
Full flexibility on your booking
Stay flexible with our new rebooking service until shortly before your departure. For new bookings made between May 10th and December 31st, 2021, you may rebook your package (activities, hotels, tours) free of charge up to 30 days before your departure (subject to availability). Rebooking is only allowed once, and you must inform us 30 days before your planned departure. Any additional costs incurred due to changes in your schedule or upgrades, such as additional fees in high season or upgrades to your accommodation, will still apply. To remain flexible, we recommend that you choose a flexible fare when booking your flight.