Come join Responsible Adventures on one of the most scenic and diverse treks in the world. The complete circuit of Annapurna is an estimated 300km with different scenery daily.
Popular Annapurna hike
The famous Annapurna trek to Ghorepani, attracts thousands of hikers every year. The trekking route is easy to follownameswith lots of tea houses and lodges all along the trail. This is what makes this trail a darling among the hikers to Nepal.
The trail passes through some of the most stunning villages. The Nepal Annapurna trek offers incredible views of Machapuchare, Annapurna South, and Dhaulagiri mountains.
This adventure is combined with a wildlife safari at Chitwan National Park.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, your trek leader will meet you and transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu, walking tour of the old bazaar, visit Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
Day 03: Drive to Birethanti via Pokhara. Overnight lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Banthanti. 2,400m. 6 hours.
Day 05: Ghorepani. 2,850m. 3-4 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Tadapani after sunrise views at Poon Hill. 2,500m.
Day 07: Trek to Chomrong. 1,960m. 5 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Landruk via JhinuHotsprings. 1,500m. 5 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Dhampus. 1,700m. 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek to DhampusPhedi and drive to Pokhara. Overnight hotel.
Day 11: Pokhara.
Day 12: Drive to Chitwan with activities.
Day 13: At Chitwan, participating in various activities.
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Mountain view flight
Day 16: Departure.
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Boutique hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/lodges on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures’ expert trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during the trek
- One assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- One porter between two trekkers
- Proper clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (we are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for team and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on the trek
- All meals on the trek
- Domestic airfare
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips (suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader’s tips at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
Am I too young or old?
Most of our clients, from 3 years old to some in their 70s, have done and completed their treks with almost no exercise or training.
Do you offer hotel/airport pick-up?
We offer hotel and airport pick-up. As you continue with your booking, there will be an option to input flight details or hotel names.
Do I need a Visa?
A visa for Nepal can be acquired on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, and at border entry points in Kakadvitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Gaddachowki on the Nepal-India border and Kerung on the Nepal-China border.
Outside of Nepal, A visa can also be obtained at the nearest Nepal Embassy or Diplomatic Mission.
For more information go to the Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu.
What should I bring on a Trek?
Being correctly equipped is one of the keys to a successful trek. For information to help you select the best type of clothing and equipment for your trip, please see our Clothing and Equipment Guide.
Also, see our Links page for details of specialist retailers who will be able to offer further advice and assistance with purchasing new clothing or equipment.