This Tilicho Lake and Annapurna circuit trek is ideal for people who want to take a fun trekking holiday that’s all about enjoyment and relaxation rather than strenuous hikes.
- Per Person
A week of sheer fun in Panchase!
This week-long, fun-filled Panchase Trek holiday brings you on a hiking exploration to nearby mountain villages in Pokhara valley. This tour is designed for people who would like to embark on fun-filled trekking holidays that focus on enjoyment and relaxation rather than strenuous walking. It was created for busy executives who would want a quick getaway into the hills to view impressive Himalayan peaks while sipping on some fine beverages from the hotel window.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu around midday and take a domestic flight to the city of lakes, Pokhara. Once we land in Pokhara, we drive straight to Bhumdi, situated at 1520 meters above sea level. Bhumdi offers spectacular views of the mountains.
Day 02: After a leisurely breakfast, we set off on a trek to Panchase Hill, situated at 2100 meters. This is an easy uphill walk through forested trails and along with beautiful villages. A six-hour hike through undulating hills brings us to Panchase to a fantastic view.
Day 03: A relatively easy day of walking today to Bhadaure. We stop at this beautiful village, which offers stunning views of the mountains. As Bhadaure is located moderately lower, at only 1530 meters above sea level, it is an easy walk to get to it.
Day 04: Australian camp is the next destination, which is about a 5-hour hike from here. The camp is one of the best locations to view the sunset. It is situated at a height of 1900 meters above sea level.
Day 05: The last day of the trek ends at Phedi, which involves a two-and-half-hour walk down the ridge. A further 30 minutes of driving brings us back to Pokhara town. The rest of the day is free and easy.
Day 06: Chill out in Pokhara or paraglide with Nat Geo’s Adventures of the Year 2012 company.
Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 08: International departure
- A 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Expert trek leader or hire Raj
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during the trek
- All camping equipment
- All local porters to carry all camping and personal gear
- Proper clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters and crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility.)
- Insurance for team and porters
- All permits
- All meals on the trek (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Domestic airfare, all transportation
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips (suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only; leader’s tips at your discretion)
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
Am I too young or old?
Most of our clients, from 3 years old to some in their 70s, have done and completed their treks with almost no exercise or training.
Do you offer hotel/airport pick-up?
We offer hotel and airport pick-up. As you continue with your booking, there will be an option to input flight details or hotel name.
Do I need a visa?
A visa for Nepal can be acquired on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, and at border entry points in Kakadvitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, or Gaddachowki on the Nepal-India border and Kerung on the Nepal-China border. Outside of Nepal, A visa can also be obtained at the nearest Nepal Embassy or Diplomatic Mission.
For more information, go to the Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu.
What should I bring on a trek?
Being correctly equipped is one of the keys to a successful trek. For information to help you select the best type of clothing and equipment for your trip. Please see our Clothing and Equipment Guide.
Also, see our Links page for details of specialist retailers who will be able to offer further advice and assistance with purchasing new clothing or equipment.